9:00, 10:15 & 11:30 AM In-Person
11:30 AM Live-streamed
We have entered "Phase 2" of our Regathering Plan on Sunday mornings. At this time, all of our children, youth (grades 6th-12th) and college Sunday Small Groups are NOW meeting in-person at 10:15AM each week. Some of our Adult Sunday Small Groups are meeting in-person, while many are using a hybrid method (meeting in-person and online simultaneously). Check out the Small Groups page for details on how/where each class is meeting.
The Fellowship Hall, located on the bottom floor, has been added as a second venue for 11:15AM Worship for those who'd like to attend in-person, but would prefer a stricter form of "social distancing." Masks are required for those choosing this venue.
Kid’s Worship (children Kindergarten - Grade 5) is meeting in-person with full programming at both 9:00AM and 11:15AM.
Connection Cards have been returned to the pew racks for prayer requests and guest registration. You may drop these cards, in addition to your tithes in the Offering Boxes located in our lobby (near the entrance of the Worship Center).
Health Precautions for In-Person Groups:
- When unable to social distance in classrooms, please wear a mask.
- When in hallways, please wear a mask.
- Temperature checks are conducted at entrances.
- The Worship Center is disinfected between services.
Procedures for Moving throughout the building:
- Everyone enters and exists only through the main doors of the Worship Center or at the Fellowship Hall doors.
- We continue to escort people to specific seats in the Worship Center to maximize the number of attendees while maintaining social distancing protocols.