Our Prayer Ministry is made up of committed prayer warriors, dedicated to praying at a specific hour on a specific day every week.
If you are interested in joining this ministry, reach out to John Walker ( ) about details.
Members and visitors submit prayer requests each Sunday using the Connection Cards in the pews, Prayer Cards on Wednesday Nights or the Prayer Request form on this page.
Use the Events page to pray for upcoming special events/activities.
Pray for Worship
- Pray for attendees to have open hearts to hear the word of God and respond to His leading.
- Pray for guests that are watching online - they would complete a digital Connection Card, allowing us to contact and minister to them.
- Pray for the Worship Team and the Tech team as they work together to provide a seamless live stream each week.
How to Pray for An Hour
Beginning Prayer. Ask God to help you spend this time profitably with Him. Ask His guidance. Give yourself to Him for this hour.
Confession. Read 1 John 1:9. Ask His cleansing, then accept it by faith and thank Him for it.
Praise and Thanksgiving
Adoration. There is a special sense in which God "inhabits" and is "enthroned upon" the praises of His people (Psalm 22:3). As your heart begins to adore Him, you'll sense His presence more deeply.
Intercession should be the largest portion of our prayer hour.
Pray for Your Church.
Pray . . .
- through the Ministry Events. Use this list to guide your prayers for staff and leaders as they minister during this time for recent guests
- Prayer requests submitted by guests and members
- Sunday School/Small Groups. Pray through each class’s leadership, members, and guests
- Sunday morning Worship Service. Pray for Dr. Mills, Chris Orr, and all lay leadership (choir, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Pray for Other Nations, for the work of Christ throughout the world. Intercede for unreached peoples, call on God to send laborers into His harvest. Pray for missionaries.
- Pray for the United States, that God will guide our president and legislators, our justices and judges, our governors and mayors, our police and firemen. Pray for righteousness in government and a public policy sensitive to reflect God’s will.
- Pray for the Lost. Boldly ask God for the salvation of friends, family, and acquaintances by name. Ask God to bring Christians into their lives, to alter circumstances, and to give you opportunities for witness and sharing in depth.