How we do missions . . .
We GO and We GIVE
HOW WE GO:
This summer Beech Haven will be participating in missions locally, nationally, and internationally. We invite every member to be a part of missions in some way during Summer 2023! This summer you can be sent to Connect Camps, Guatemala, Utah, and to participate in lots of local mission trips. Click any of the picture links below to learn more and get involved!
CLICK HERE to see a full calender of Summer Missions activities.
HOW WE GIVE:
By the authority of scripture we are called to proclaim the Gospel message across the globe. Through your tithes and offerings, a percentage of what's given each week goes to the Cooperative Program, which supports local, national & international missions.
We additionally encourage you, the Body of Christ, to support other missional works with whom we partner. Instead of asking you to give to each of these works individually, the process has been streamlined into a single offering called "The 3:16 Missions Offering."
Through the 3:16 Missions Offering, we support the following mission endeavors:
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering - an annual Christmas offering for international missions
- Annie Armstrong Offering - an annual offering benefiting the work of the North American Mission Board
- Georgia Baptist Mission Board - the statewide agency that we partner with to fulfill the Great Commission in Georgia
- Missional partnership in Indiantown, FL - As a church, we support the local work of Primera Iglesia Bautista to reach the Indiantown, FL area with the Gospel.
- Missional partnership in Tacana, Guatemala - The planting efforts of a local evangelical church, Iglesia Bautista El Refugio
- Beech Haven Short-Term Mission Fund - helps send our members on mission locally, nationally and internationally.
Two Easy Ways to Give to the 3:16 Missions Offering
1. Online—Go to the following link and give to the 3:16 Missions Offering using your debit card or bank information CLICK HERE.
2. Envelopes—simply check "3:16 Missions" on the offering envelope found in the backs of the pews.
If you have additional questions about how to be involved in Missions at Beech Haven or to GIVE, reach out to John Walker at